Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just what I needed - another Blog...

I know it's silly, I know it's insane. Yet here I am, starting yet another blog.

Why? Most of all, why did I not stick with Livejournal? Because I couldn't get this cute background, that's why!

Livejournal houses my other 2 journals - one for friends and the other is my travel journal. I guess I could make the move for my travel journal to here, but I want to keep it all separated. But just in case anyone really reads this, please visit my travel journal if you have the time.

This blog will mostly focus on my love for gemstones and jewelry with pictures of purchases and things for sale.

To see items I've already sold, please click here. I've sold many other things as well, but haven't had the chance to put them up yet. The joys of trying to work from so many different places.

Anyway, I'll keep writing and posting pictures as soon as they come up.

- Carina -

posted by Carina McLaughlan Designs @ 11:28 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home